Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walgreens Trip April 26th

The items I bought at Walgreens earned Register Rewards. I broke it up into three transactions so I could use the RR on the next transaction. On my third transaction she wouldn’t let me use the previous one because it was over the total spent so I had to pay more OOP. I spent more then I wanted to but have several RR for future use. Transaction 1 Nivea Body Wash (Sale $4.99 - $1Q = $3.99, Earn $5 RR) Ecotrin (Sale $2 - $2Q = Free, Earn $2 RR) I spent $4.57 OOP and earned $7 RR. Transaction 2 Rembrant Toothpaste (Sale $5.99, Earn $6 RR) I used the $5 RR from previous purchase and paid $1.49 OOP. I earned $6 ECB. Transaction 3 Nivea Body Wash (Sale $4.99 - $1Q = $3.99, Earn $5 RR) Ecotrin (Sale $2 - $2Q = Free, Earn $2 RR) I again spent $4.57 OOP and earned $7 in RR.

No comments: