Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan- March 13th - 19th

My mom is in town this week painting and fixing up her new house. I will be spending a lot of time over there helping out so I needed quick and easy meals. I also wanted to use up some of the food in our freezer so I skipped grocery shopping this week. Breakfasts: French Toast & bananas Oatmeal and banana smoothies X 2 Eggs, toast and grapes Cereal and smoothies Breakfast at Grandmas Peanut Butter Waffles and fruit Lunches: Eat Out x 2 Sandwiches and fruit leftovers Lunch at Grandmas x 2 Dinners: Beef Sausage, Steamed Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas and apple slices Tomato Cheddar Soup and Irish Soda Bread Dinner at Grandmas Sloppy Joe's and Carrot Sticks w/ Ranch Hash browns, Sausage and Eggs Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

No comments: