Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cinnamon & Sugar Snowflake Snacks

My oldest son is on spring break so I have been looking for things to do to keep him busy. One idea I came across is to make a snowflake shaped snack out of tortillas. My son loved the idea and jumped right in to help.
Fold the tortilla in half then fold in half again. With a pair of clean scissors cut out shapes like you would if making paper snowflakes. Place the snowflakes on a greased cookie sheet. Spray the top with cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon...
and sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes. Watch closely so they don't burn.
Let them cool and enjoy.
My husband and I make them as snacks (without cutting a snowflake shape). After they come out of the oven we sprinkle with powdered sugar and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun and yummy looking! I will have to let my little ones make these this weekend! Thanks for sharing. Juli