Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Watermelon Frosty

I recently froze a bunch of watermelon to have on hand to add to smoothies.  My boys were wanting something to drink today so I threw together this quick and easy watermelon frosty.  You can find my post of how to freeze watermelon here.
Ingredients:
2 cups frozen watermelon
1 banana
2 Tbsp sugar
juice from one lemon
1/2 -1 cup water (depending how thick you like it)

Place all the ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.  Add more water if it is too thick.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That looks really good! I didn't know you could freeze watermelon. How do you do it?

Tina @ MOMS CRAZY COOKING said...

Thanks for linking up to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS "WATERMELON"... your recipe was thee most CLICKED... and will be featured tomorrow... Stop by and pick up a button if you wish or just come by and say hello!