Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party 2011

We hosted a Halloween/Housewarming party at our house.  I knew it was going to be a busy week leading up to the party with all the Halloween activities so decided to keep it as simple as possible.  I supplied the main dishes and had my guests bring a side or dessert.  We had BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, homemade mac n cheese and pumpkin shaped pizzas.  I also had a cheese ball with crackers, cupcakes for the kids to decorate and plenty to drink.  We set up our bounce house in the garage and offered a craft to help keep the kids busy.  It was a ton of fun.  My son has already started planning for next year.
Here are some pictures of the house decorated.  Sorry there are a lot.




















Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

nanna888 said...

Play games for real money Good website, stable, sure money 928bet ทางเข้า There are games to play all forms.