Sunday, July 29, 2012

Staples Back to School Deals- July 29th - August 4th

Staples is having some great back to school sales right now.  If you have a store near you make sure to stop in to pick up your penny items and cheap (after rebate) paper.
I was able to get all this for $7.18 pre tax after rebate.  The penny deals this week were paper clips, pocket tissue and folders.  The chalk and mechanical pencils were .25 each, notebooks and crayons .50 each and colored pencils and band aids were $1.  I found a couple coupons in the paper that I was also able to use.  There was a $1/3 RoseArt items coupon and $1/2 Bic items coupon.
Now is a great time to stock up for back to school.  You can even purchase some of these items to use as stocking stuffers or as gifts.  I try to buy ahead so I don't have to pay full price when we need them later in the year for school or craft projects.

No comments: