Friday, December 7, 2012

Grinch Dinner

For this weeks family fun night we declared a Grinch Day.  We started the day by waking up to our elf holding a sign that said, "Don't be a Grinch!"  Finding our elf every morning is one of my boys favorite things so we had to have him join in on the fun.
 After lunch the boys and I made Grinch Cookies.  I found the recipe here.  They were easy to make with the boys and were very yummy.
 For dinner we had Who Pudding, Who Hash, Roast Beast and Grinch Punch.  I wasn't sure about the recipes but they all turned out great and were well received in my house.
 
I had never had pudding made this way but I was pleasantly surprised.  It smelled and tasted great.
I found this recipe for Who Pudding.
 I got the recipe for Who Hash from here.  I realized I purchased a wrong ingredient so had to wing it.  It turned out great and everyone gobbled it right down.
 I am not sure what kind of animal the actual roast beast is from the movie but I just made a chicken.  I used my standard chicken recipe that I have been using for years.
 Grinch Punch was a huge hit.  My youngest son couldn't get enough.  We finally had to move it off the table so he would eat dinner.  It is just a combination of lime sherbet and lemon-lime soda (we used Sprite).
 Here is our table set for the feast.  It was fun to sit around as a family and talk about the silly foods.
Thank you to KT's Cooking for this fun idea.
This was so much fun I think we will add it to our yearly Christmas traditions.
Have you added any fun new traditions this year?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1--2--3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready to make money automatically???

You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...